Delegate and Event Pricing
|Register as:||"Early bird"
(On or before May 31, 2017)
|On or after June 1, 2017|
|Student/ Young Researcher*||£370||£450|
|Developing Country** ICOH member||£320||£400|
|Developing Country** Non-ICOH member||£400||£480|
|SCOM Day Delegate (Wed 30th August only)||£175||£200|
|Gala Dinner (subsidised - additional cost payable)||£35||£35|
|Accompanying person ***||£70||£70|
N.B. The above rates include all taxes where applicable.
N.B. An EPICOH delegate booking will enable access to the SCOM one day conference
* Student and Young Researcher rates refer to delegates currently studying for a PhD, or, are under 30 years of age prior to the conference start date of 28th August 2017. For Young Researcher discounts, proof of age will be required prior to booking confirmation. Student discounts will be accepted on the basis of receipt of a signed letter from the respective academic institute detailing the course, qualification and period of study. It should be on letterhead stationery and signed by the department professor. It should then be emailed or posted to the Local Organising Committee addressed to Epicoh 2017, c/o IOM, Research Avenue North, Riccarton, Edinburgh, EH14 4AP, United Kingdom, or emailed to email@example.com. We will then confirm your delegate place at the student price.
** To see if you qualify for a Developing Country delegate rate, please refer to the table below. Your booking details must include an address in a qualifying country, that is NOT one of the countries listed below:
Andorra; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Aruba; Australia; Austria; Bahamas, The; Bahrain; Barbados; Belgium; Bermuda; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Cayman Islands; Channel Islands; Chile; Croatia; Curacao; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Equatorial Guinea; Finland; France; French Polynesia; Germany; Greece; Greenland; Guam; Hong Kong SAR, China; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland; Isle of Man; Israel; Italy; Japan; Korea, Rep.; Kuwait; Latvia; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Macao SAR, China; Malta; Monaco; Netherlands; New Caledonia; New Zealand; Northern Mariana Islands; Norway; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Puerto Rico; Qatar; Republic of Korea (S. Korea); Russian Federation; San Marino; Saudi Arabia; Seychelles; Singapore; Saint Maarten (Dutch part); Slovak Republic; Slovenia; Spain; St. Kitts and Nevis; St. Martin (French part); Sweden; Switzerland; Taiwan, China; Trinidad and Tobago; Turks and Caicos Islands; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States; Uruguay; Venezuela and Virgin Islands
*** Accompanying person rate refers to Gala Dinner ticket price. Gala dinner prices for delegates is priced at an additional £35 and is subsidised by EPICOH 2017.
- Conference admission to all scientific sessions and poster areas;
- Conference materials;
- Welcome cocktail on Monday 28th August;
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks on the 3 conference days (29-31st August);
- Lunch on all 3 conference days (29th - 31st August).
- Welcome cocktail drinks reception
- 3 course dinner with teas, coffees and wine
- Entertainment and dancing
Please note that the effective date of your Conference registration is the date we receive your payment and not the receipt of the registration. Once the full payment reaches the Local Organising Committee, a letter of confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address.
Receipts of Payment will be forwarded upon successful registration.
Terms and Method of payment:
The total amount should be paid in UK Pounds (payments in other currencies will not be accepted). It can be made by debit and credit card payment. No additional fees will be applied.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received before June 30, 2017 are subject to an administrative charge of £75. No refunds will be awarded on cancellations received after that date. Refund requests should be submitted to the Local Organising Committee.
Please present your letter of confirmation at the registration desk upon arrival.